12/14/07

one more chance...

months ago i was the one asking for another chance from you.
u did give me one. the moment u texted me, i knew my second chance was given.
but everything changed at that moment. u were as cold as ice.

i was trying to bridge the gap between us; i felt i was the only one working in our relationship. honestly, i felt so depressed and miserable. i would have wanted to save our friendship, or what’s left between us.

two nights ago, i received another message from u. reminiscing of what had happen few months back, u can’t blame me from thinking if u wanted to have me again, not as a lover but more of, as a friend (but i’d prefer the former. hehehe ).

everything is so uncertain, but with the pain that i felt before, and the love that i had for u, i don’t think that i can turn u down.


just say it, u want another chance?


coz i’m willing to give u one.

No comments: